Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Night

So, I don't have any pictures and I wish I did. Sorry.

We recieved a gift card for Christmas and just got around to using it. It was 1 Large Pizza Soda and 1 Game of Bowling & Shoes.
Thanks to Judy & Arlen!!!

The pizza was good and the large was just perfect for our family.

The whole family bowled and had a BLAST! Even Shaylin loved it. She also wore the bowling shoes that were just a little bit big, but she didn't care. As much as she loves shoes it didn't bother her. We had the little rails up on the side and Shaylin used the ball roller thingy.

Shaylin scored 72.
Riley & Gavin 71.
Aubree was 64?

And I beat Clay by 4 pins. Let's just say, we both broke 100. :)

We had such a fun time together as a FAMILY and I didn't want to forget this.

1 comments:

Deming Family said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun,
I miss you!! It was fun to hang out with you when you were here!!