Monday, April 28, 2008

Our Weekend

I had a real fun weekend. We went to Jason Barnes wedding and got to see all of my friends that I grew up with, but never get to see. We then headed for Jackpot for my birthday with my in-laws and Chelsea and Melissa. Now im not great at taking pictures so I don't have any more then this. Sunday we went and got the kids from my parents and then went to Twin and did some shopping (I got a new blind for my kitchen window).
WOW! This may not be the world best picture mainly because you can't see Riley's eye's, but this is a FIRST!!! I don't think that I could even tell you how long it has been since we had a FAMILY picture.

Riley spending some time with the girls last night when we got home from our busy weekend. We can't wait for this nice weather to stay. Hope it will be soon.






Aubree and Riley are on the same soccer team. This is the first time Aubree has done sports, she has always done the dance and cheer camp.

1 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

That is a great family picture!!! It was so good to see the whole gang!!