Here are a few pictures of my progress on my kitchen. Some are after cupboards are torn out. My neighbor Amanda has been helping me. I had an electrician come wire for my stove on the other side of the kitchen and he put a lot of holes in the walls so she fixed them for me. If you pay close attention you can see that I am painting the walls that were just the wood color. I am so excited I got a lot done today. It's coming together slowly. 


The frame of the cabinets are put back up thanks to my lovely neighbors. I don't think I could have done this "little" project without them. Inside my cabinets is a Praire Dust green. Who says that they have to be white? I LOVE COLOR!
"My Little Helper" he was painting the walls he said (with texture). My dad came down on tuesday to texture. He taught me how to do it, so I did the walls and the ceiling all by myself all he did was put the mud on and I textured it. I have to say that I have been learning a lot by doing this little project.




1 comments:
Your kitchen looks beautiful! I like the dark green accent wall. It looks very classy and cool. Your kids are adorable as always.
Post a Comment